20051230

I've decided to blog about today since Qianhui & Josephine told me to update.

OKAYYY. So today there was training in the morning, together with the dumb c boys. And oh, did I mention that Mingfa rocks? But today's the last day of training with him, how sad.

I think Im really down on my luck today(okay, as usual). I got slapped by a ball that was flying past my face, so it slapped the right side of my face. Then I got hit by some people who spiked the ball on my ass. Poor little assie. After that we were having some match thingy for fun. I got teamed up with this very big sized person. And he tried to hit the ball that was meant to be for me to hit, and he bang onto me. I fell and slided on the ground. Now there's a big fat wound on my knee. Okay, and you know when I fell that big sized person FELL ON ME. But my face wasnt facing upwards. Hurhur.

Okay. Enough of that big sized person, I feel very disgusted.

GUESS WHAT I FOUND ON JOSEPHINE'S BLOG?!

YESTERDAY(wednesday), we had friendly against BOONLAY... and there was this girl who was damn HANDSOME...

You know what? She's referring to MISS WENG YILE. Damn frigging funny. Weng Yile is handsome. HAHAHHA!

I shall talk about the friendly with boonlay.

We played with their c girls and we defeated them but lost to the b girls.

One of the twins in the b div can spike really well! Weng Yile wasnt really the main player or whatsoever. We kept looking and laughing at each other halfway through the match. Damn funny please. She look like hei ren ya gao, if you get what I mean.

Yile praised ME, that I can serve very well. I was like 'now then you know?' and all. She also said that the whole team(c div) can serve well. Which is good of cos.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING?! I SERVED AN OUT BALL.

I know I have strength. All thanks to the dumb wheelbarriers which isnt so dumb afterall :D

Heard from Mingfa that he was supposed to take us that time but Jonathon said he wanted us so Mingfa took the c boys. If Mingfa took over us at that time, we would've improved by leaps. Because he's obviously far more patient than Jonathon.

But still, Jonathon very teng us.

When I told Qianhui and Josephine that they were so shocked(and felt very touched).

AHAH.

No comments: