20060223

I dislike the Sec Ones this year. Turn-offs, especially that big hairy thing. Maybe the seniors saw us last year and 'I dislike the Sec Ones(us) this year(last yr)' also. Who knows.

I just realise I've been talking less to Pearl during lessons compared to last year. And Pearl was rather not used to not hearing my voice so much at the beginning, but I guess she got used to it alrd :)

Did I mention that we changed our seats since this Monday? Like wow, I'm back to the window side. Totally missed the feeling of leaning my back against the wall/window grill and complaining to Pearl about how dusty the grills are.

Oh yes, there used to be n amount of insects near the windows last year, since we were on the first level and we're just next to the trees(?). And now there's no more spiders or whatsoever. I don't have to get distracted by stupid spiders while admiring the nice scenery outside anymore.

Uh apparently the above are just crap. Like when was my posts NOT crappy.

Now I need to vent my anger about the so-called 'volleyball jersey' designed by our dearest Mary. It isn't even considered a jersey lah. It's made of COTTON. And jerseys are not meant to be made that way. She told us the sizes are according to our carnival t-shirt size so i told her M. YOU KNOW WHAT IT ENDED UP TO BE LIKE?! SMALL LIKE ABCDEFG LAH, it's like so much smaller lah.

It costed 20 bucks.

WTH. Like what the others think, I wouldnt mind paying more if it's the jersey material but WTH. It isn't even considered a jersey.

AND, she didn't show us what the design looked like. She just went to print it herself and went ard collecting 20 bucks fr each of us. STUPID SHIT.

AND AND, THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE NO SPACING IN BETWEEN THE 'QIN' AND THE 'XIN' LAHHHHHHH! Even if there is she should like CAPS the letter 'X' right. Now it looks very cheena. I've no idea why but I just think it looks very cheena.

AND AND AND!!! The word girls became 'GALZ'. WTH LAH. GALZ MY SAI. CTSS VOLLEYBALL GALZ. Tsk.

No offence though. But I'm merely voicing out my thoughts. I bet most of you, you, you, and you agree with me/us right? Pfft.

Bye. I'm off to be a hardworking GALZ and get on with my work.

No comments: