20060629

last night some pple called and my grandpa picked up but he doesnt understands english so he passed the phone to me.

caller : hi im fr mediacorp and i want to do a survey with you
me : er.. but we're busy now
caller : but it'll take only 5 mins
me : but but i am the maid! sir and mam dunch allow me to use the pone!

and i hung the phone.

was surprised that came out fr my mouth aft that but ya. damn funny right! was telling zhao jie that and i made him laugh like an idiot.

grace wasnt in school today so i spent half the recess with mat and the other half in some short vball meeting. just talk about the same stuff lah. yup. and i dont like sara's attitude towards the team D:

i also dont want to be in the same group as tricia in chinese. she dont participate! the whole group only me, lynn and jiaen participating! damn wahlaoeh cb lor. was very damn angry lah!

met grace aft sch, came home and took the questa club card, went for lunch at pizza hut, went back to school to hand in the card, and went to watch a bit of the basketball match. saw wendy there so talked awhile and i left.

watching superman later!!! grace said they had to use the computer and minimize the size of superman's ____ in the movie! omg so big!! damn sick lah.

science lesson was free period. had a great time with pearl that idiot. was helping her with the skit writing thing and i added a lot of things! ahhah damn funny when we acted it out. i laughed till i cried! a lot of tears hahahah!

I WANT TO GROW. I WANT TO GROW GROW GROW. I WANT TO PLAY. I WANT TO PLAY PLAY PLAY. I WANNA BE STRONG. I WANNA BE STRONG STRONG STRONG. THAT'S WHY WE LOVE G-R-O-W GROW!

No comments: