20060731


got caught for coloured bra again. it isnt my fault that i wear coloured bras! but all sports bras come in pretty variety of colours, if you buy white then wont i be letting myself down? & i only have one white bra. so she cant expect me to wear that white bra everyday right? and it isnt a sports bra, if i were to wear it to training or whatever, it'll just drop halfway. & I DONT WANNA WEAR MY SISTER'S OLD BRAS.

& grace has new bras! so today recess we spent the whole time talking about bras. SEE I TOLD YOU ALL BLACK BRAS CANT BE SEEN UNDER WHITE SHIRTS.

okay enough about the bras part.

classes were fine today. calligraphy was rather productive. as usual, we were sitting ard talking crap and laughing like mad, but still able to produce rather good work. pearl sneaked in and joined us for half a lesson. the teacher found out in the end, the scene was so funny!

oh oh and ms charlene seah praised me in class today! hahaha. she said my questions werent trashy questions like others, and told me to keep it up. hahaha :D

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might
Kryptonite

No comments: