20051125

Didn't go for training yesterday, was feeling rather sick and dizzy. Went for a haircut at 7pm last night with Sis, Lynette & Victoria. I know it's as if I ponned training for a haircut, but NO! I only went out at 7pm, that is when training ended. I trimmed parts of my fringe again now it looks better at the side because there is this curve all the way down. Will post pictures of the before and after soon!

I wanna get color contacts after my disposable ones are used up! Let's hope Dad allows.

Just woke up and I needed to shit urgently, like yesterday morning. I lao-sai-ed okay. LOL. This sounds so crude.

Oh well, will be away for three days next week(301105-021205) for vball camp! But I guess we'll be allowed to bring our phones so if you're thinking of me just msg me! :D

To Vivian Yow : BU YAO SAD SAD LE! PSLE ONLY NVM ONE!

No comments: