jet set glamour
20051119
I've decided to read Harry Potter because Cedric Diggory is super hot! Watched Harry Potter at PS with Sis yesterday, and Cho Chang is ugly even though she only spoke a few lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2006
(294)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(45)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(18)
▼
2005
(33)
►
December
(20)
▼
November
(13)
I realised the girls are a whole lot of troublesom...
Camp's just two days away. And I don't want to sle...
Bought rollerblades ytd at east coast, went bladin...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERMAINE, MY DEAREST DEAR!(lmao)Hmm...
Didn't go for training yesterday, was feeling rath...
Since Grace and Pearl told me to do so, I decided ...
(OMG. Friendster had this advertisement which was ...
Sometimes I think my coach is a sicko. And Pearl, ...
Cousin went to join Campus Superstar, her audition...
I went for a haircut yesterday and the result turn...
Hihi everyone, the tagboard is up. Please tag.
I've decided to read Harry Potter because Cedric D...
The URL is specially dedicated to maple fans aroun...
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment