jet set glamour
20060519
http://www.supermars.com/stars/blog/jolin/list.jsp
Jolin's blog. Lol.
I loved what your love has created
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(294)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(26)
▼
May
(45)
Grace& Tammy(not confirmed)& I decided to go for t...
I want to go eat marche la.-looks at Grace& James....
grace hurry reply my sms!you pig.you are 17 days a...
I dont know what is wrong with being friends with ...
if you ever leave Baby, you would take away everyt...
Everyone around is complaining about the so many t...
OH YA YING TING, CHEER UP!YEAH! IT'S NO BIG DEAL R...
2D1 CLASS CHALET:8th-10th of June 2006.Downtown Ea...
MUAI VERY ANGRY NOW.SAKKAI. Hahahaaaaaa.THE LONG-A...
WHY LIKE THAT ONE! ):The people at M.I.N.D.S. are ...
我不敢去想Please..?
Today was a fun day, RIGHT JIA JIA?THANK ME FOR TH...
Sorry.& thanks for listening.
Grace and I were talking about some things,Grace :...
NONG NONG AGO, NONG AGO.IDONTGIVEAFKGDAMN.______ _...
P.S.:/ Some retard impersonated me and tagged on P...
Grace is so cute! Haha.Grace: Oh you know I though...
http://www.supermars.com/stars/blog/jolin/list.jsp...
I'll always be there for you through good and bad ...
Diana Tham rocks! And I mean it!So Grace and I wer...
grace upskirt-ed me today! you pervert haha.her bi...
ytd was a fun filled day. HAHAHA YES I RIPPED YOU ...
Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your...
got back most of our results.english and science w...
there's school tmrw! i prefer sitting in the exam-...
mi3 was better than expected. the way tom cruise s...
OHYA OHYA,rain will be in singapore for tour at th...
to add on to grace's post, i seriously think there...
ALL 2DEEEEEENS:WE MAY HAVE A CLASS CHALET DURING T...
everyone(excluding grace the photographer) my fave...
exams are so over.im finally in that mood.HAPPY BI...
YAYE.thankyouverymuch to prettyprince, princess ta...
at grace's house now! haha we're gonna lala afterw...
:D :D :Dscience paper was alright. i crapped throu...
i am the source of global warming. HA HA HA.anyway...
i have so many things to do after the exams!! plea...
grace kept saying my birkenstocks are ugly. STUPID...
amanda, alyssa, benjamin, chernyang, lucas, shouji...
OMG OMG OMG CAI LAO SHI'S DAUGHTER PASSED AWAY.OMG...
stop treating me like some dirtokay, lets all forg...
GY paper killed me.Caught the flu bug D: Lynn, Sam...
3 cheers for Qinxin.Yaye I finally completed GY! I...
VERY EFFING SAD.I scored very low for my lit test....
I dont want to wear a white bra ahhhhh what a wast...
PAINTING THE CLASS! (IM THE ONE IN THE WHITE CAMP ...
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(33)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(13)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment