WHY LIKE THAT ONE! ):
The people at M.I.N.D.S. are not that scary afterall. I like the small small guy who we played 'hockey' with! He's so cute la!!
I think the rules for their kind of hockey(special olympic) is rather complicating to me? Haha.
Will be going there again on Saturday. I dont feel like playing manzxz! All so violent!!!! Not like me, so weak and gentle. I will just fall and die on the spot if they bang into me. Really worzxzx.
Mr Chia kept snapping pictures of us. I went to be nice and took with one of the guys there! Very funny laaaaaaaa.
Intellectually disabled people are not dumb people. Really!! They are like damn friendly and cute!
But sooner or later I've gotta choose and once again I'm thinking about taking the easy way out but if I let you go I will never know what my life would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment