
I shall name my child Tsar-something something in future! Tsar = royal family! Haha. Cos we were doing this DNA investigation thing on the Tsar family during LS lesson. Then we learnt abt the history of the Tsar, and today duringHistory lesson we heard it again when touching on communism! Tsar is pronnounced as ZZZZZZZZZar! I think it's very cute!!
OMG you know something! Whenever I think of my sister's friend labelling me as Qinya's ahlian sister, I feel so pissed off! If Im an ahlian then doesnt that make you cuntfaces? Okay some of you alrd are so it doesnt matter. Cmon lah, you dont even know me, so stop being so judgmental __.
Sorry Ive been feeling very bitchy these days because of many many ppl. I seriously am pissed.
I HATE DISGUSTING FAT PPL WHO ACTS CUTE. I think it's damn gross lah! Some fat ppl are cute but YOU... Sorry I know this is damn mean but ya and STOP ACTING CUTE AND CALLING QINXINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WITH THAT STUPID ACT CUTE TONE AND DRAGGING MY NAME ON AND ON AND ON. & STOP FLIRTING!!!!
And lifeless ppl who keep sending me multiple testimonials on friendster kindly SCREW OFF. I dont need to make my testimonial amount look nice at all. I dont need it at all!! So to that particular someone who opened the ctssvolleyball friendster account(I alrd somehow know who) PLS STOP DOING SO! Who cares if your favourite hobby is keep hitting the button and sending everyone at least 20 of the same testimonial. And the last time I got it, I got like 100 testimonials all saying, HELLO, QINXIN! (: YOU THINK IT'S COOL? NO OKAY. It's just a pure wasting of my time deleting the testimonials! So if you're reading this PLS BE AUTO ABIT CAN?
OMG I really hate ugly ppl with ugly attitude. If some pretty ass does that to me, I wont mind! But.. Sighs. Too bad for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment