The trip was overall good (:
The school's building is like worse than ours so clementeens should feel blessed! But I like the old old school building's feeling. Like v old school!
So we attended two lessons with this sec 3 class. They were not as disciplined as I thought chinese independent school students should be. The girls all had short hair though. So I had to sit beside this two guys, and they told Ya Huan Im pretty. Haha then I like, arm chio. Then during their break this 3 girls came up to me and said Im pretty too. Haha damn song! So this 4 girls brought us ard the school and all.
Then it was performance. The choir rocked la! I like!! & the piano performance. Our performance compared to theirs.. kanasai. I almost dug a hole and stuck my head inside!! Damn maluatingggg ):<
Afterwards we went shopping. Was playing games on the bus! Chop chilli chop ahahh.
Bought a new nike wallet there and dunkin' donuts! I swear the donuts were fgood.
& we set off back to Singapore my island home(hawhaw). Was sleeping on the way back while the girls continued playing. I buay tahan alrd so fell asleep aft eating my food.
Bralalala home sweet home!
Pictures soon. I havent uploaded them to the computer, lazy luh.
Stingray later!! Shut up who cares if it killed Steve Irwin.
Yumyummmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment