Camp is a few days away. Was rather reluctant to go at first, but when I thought about how much I enjoyed during p6 camp, I decided to change my mind about camp. Who cares about the bathing/sleeping/eating condition? As long as we get to enjoy ourselves :D
I have no shoes to wear for water activities during camp! And Im wearing vball shoes for land activities. Anyone's bringing swimsuit?! Im not. Heh. I think I cant even fit into my swimsuit now. I hope it rains and gets high tide whenever we're doing water activities. That will be so fun.
I've just decided not to bring that fat converse bag to camp. Im always using it and it's so rotten now. Or maybe I should use it.
Banner making today! I only painted the word 'volleyball' and some parts of the vball. Dont laugh when you see the banner. But Im sure it'll stand out frm the others. Wait and see.
(my hands are full of yellow paint now!)
Watched King Kong with Qianhui and Josephine. We didnt dare to go into the toilet because there was a big cockroach in there. Qianhui still went in in the end. I think the parts when they are in the island was crap. First there were babarians(or whatever they are), then dinosaurs, followed by some insects, and finally bats. That's very very dumb.
King Kong is cute. I like him (: But how could he die. And I thought the girl wanted to jump down that building aft King Kong fell down from it. Many people were weeping in the cinema, and I was observing them towards the end of the movie. Heh.
Okay. I think Im always on better terms with the seniors. Like Qianhui, Josephine & Jiajia. Or Yile. Still, I love the GLAMG*s! & Pearl Lynn Minwei of cos. :D
Tata <3!
No comments:
Post a Comment