Played with Bukit View Sec today, and we thrashed them! Oh well, it wasnt because we played well, it was because they couldnt play. As in, they were much lousier than us and we defeated them because our servings were better.
And did I mention that we got thrashed by Jurong Sec on Monday? It was rather disheartening and all, but today's match sure brought everyone's morale higher!
It's Huayi Sec on Friday. And they can play well, I think. So it's really up to how we bring everything from training to the court, since there wasnt much to do today. If we were to lose to Huayi, we'll not get into the next round! Aye! There's another school next Monday I think. West Spring Sec. Or whatever.
Im having the shivers for Friday's match. I mean, we really want to carry on to the next round!
I think someone will be up there to go like 'Good morning school, yesterday the C div volleyball girls defeated BVS with..' I remember when we won BLSS last year Qianhui was the one who went up and said all these!
ALSO, CONGRATS NETBALLERS who defeated commonwealth! Pearl was so excited that she called me and shouted over the phone. I shouted back too, because I got equally high. :D
Alright, Im so not in a mood to do homework. I dont want spelling anymore! I hate the smell of dictionaries! And I forgot all the sec two maths we did last year. I seriously need to complete the so many questions in the workbook. I shall do that someday. I swear.
HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment