I found out TWO very shocking matters today!
Firstly, it's about them! I so cannot believe it I mean just look at their height differences. Okay okay stop telling me height doesnt matter, it matters alright! And how could she leave us there for no reason and just leave with him?! To think she could still lie about needing to go home earlier. Still, I cannnot believe it! Ugh.
Also, them! The letters he wrote were so, so mushy(and touching) please. I kept having goose pimples halfway through reading them! To think he had such time to write almost 6 pages of sweet-nothings with that dont-look-tired handwriting. You know, if you were to write continually over a long period of time your writing will become very off. But he's isnt! I shall not talk about the contents. :D It's just so omg-ly unbelievable.
Okay. That's all. I shall not elaborate any further.
I think I love school. It's always full of surprises :D
LETTER WRITING WITH QIANHUI & JOSEPHINE STARTS TODAY! We shall continue writing everyday, and I mean it :D Since I always have so much to blabber about to them.
Alright. Tata babes (:
No comments:
Post a Comment