20060823

haha qinxin, here here is my proclaimation of love to you, finally. okay so ya.
i like your nice thighs, so please stop saying they are fat.
if they're fat, mine and many other ppl are like elephant thighs.
haha & i know you're smiling there.
ohoh! & i love the way you always make me laugh like an idiot and make me lose face in front of everybody.
&& YOU'LL TELL ME MANY MANY "INTERESTING" STORIES THAT I WOULD HAD NEVER KNOWN.
and i'ved always loved talking to you.
AND YOU'RE BLOODY THIN, PLEASE EAT MORE! (:
OH & I DONT LIKE YOU ALWAYS MEETING OTHER PPLE WHEN IM FINALLY FREE!
AND THEN I CANT GO OUT/MEET YOU.
so meet me more often okay! <3
haha so you're supposed to copy paste something here yourself also right!
i have nothing better else to say.
and be honured! because you're my best friend/junior.:D I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! <3
&&amp;&&&&&&&& thank you for being such a nice junior!
you're always there when im unhappy/down/angry lalallalalaala, somehow.
HAHA
and you must be ALWAYS happy okay!
kay im done.

p/s: you still owe my my belated belated bday present you know! where isitttttt?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Josephine's proclaimation of love for me on her blog. Finally someone thinks Im BLOODY THIN. Dont worry my dear, I'll always be free when you invite me to your house to dance, wash my hair, sleep or try out all the facial products in your house. I'll always be here for you even if the sky falls on you. & your present has to wait. Haha, maybe I'll give you two presents next year.

Kidding larrr. Must depend on my financial status!!

Oh ytd during training I fell into the drain!!!!! Cos we were supposed to gang1 to the wall 300 times so I went to the wall near the staircase at the basketball court and started to do the 300. Then I dont know what happened I fell into the drain and screamed. I was there alone lah, nobody heard my screams at all. Lol. I was like telling Xue Ting, I die there you all also wont know. Luckily only got a small scratch on my leg.

Before that during Chinese there was the admitting thing thing lah. What Ya Huan said almost made me cry!!! Like the Im not worth being a SC bla bla. My eyes was welled up with tears lah! So emo I know but I dont know why. I think what he said was v v v ___(?).

Sighhhhhhh. Im v v v emotionally and physically drained. Teachers are so f- hard to handle. Rah rah.

But anyway, Sentosa on Sunday!!! To celebrate Qian Hui's birthday :D :D Cant wait!

No comments: