20060830

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY QIAN HUI!! I know you liked my hug a lot a lot and it's the best thing youve gotten this birthday. JUST ADMIT IT.

Some people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby, if I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings, some just want everything
But everything means nothing if I ain't got you

If I ain't got you with me baby
Say nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby

I still like this song a lot!!

Today was a bad bad day. I attitude-d a lot of ppl lah. And sorry Lub I think I yelled at you during recess. I was just pissed that we do the dirty work while some ppl can just sit by the fence.

Ive decided to wear my volleyball jersey tmrw with FBTs. If they ask I'll just say that's what I'll become 10 years down the road -- a national team player. Though I dont really aspire to become one but I find it a chore to dress pretty pretty go school and do the aces day work out. So Ive decided to wear my jersey! It's the most comfortable thing lah. The others wearing jeans or long pants can go melt under the sun.

Sigh, everyone is fighting be a 6/10 just to be able to catch Dearest 7/10's new URL. Too bad ugly people. Hahah.

Stupid Singtel. Screwed up okay. They only managed to get my msg sent over 3 hours after I sent the msg. Stupid stupid dumb dumbs.

No comments: