jet set glamour
20060824
With Geraldine CSS @ JP! Quite pretty lah. Hahah.
That day in class doing jian bao.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(294)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(33)
IT'S TEACHERS' DAY TMRW AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING FO...
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY QIAN HUI!! I know you liked my...
So I went back to school for Math PW & the HMT dis...
Fuck. Today is Diana Tham's last day in school yet...
at Zara.After MIA for a few days, Im back. So anyw...
With Geraldine CSS @ JP! Quite pretty lah. Hahah.T...
TODAY IS MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY. Though he wont see...
haha qinxin, here here is my proclaimation of love...
Training was so pathetic so little ppl turned up! ...
Word of the day: Baby!!Grace, you have a new Baby ...
Lalala. It's rather late and Im still not sleeping...
HELLO EVERYBODY I JUST WENT FOR A HAIRCUT AND IM V...
Im gonna cut my hair!! Hahah. I wanna cut like Vic...
Cause it's hard for me to loseIn my life I've foun...
Recap.Yesterday. We played a lot of games during L...
HELLO Im at Josephine's house now. Jia Jia is goin...
Lesson time passed by so quickly. Nth worth mentio...
Sakae aft school today with Grace, Pearl and Yan J...
Please meet my Bestfriend of the day:I think we lo...
How do I live without you, I want to knowHow do I ...
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY PEARL TAN HUI LIN!Youve been a...
Went to buy presents today. Aft that met Vivian& M...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YING TING(7AUG)!HAPPY BELAT...
Qinxin called and we meet earlier but ended up I w...
我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了hello all.things have changed for the ...
thank you everybody for feeling pissed with MCS on...
went out with sis cy and lucas ytd for tokyo drift...
seriously i dont know what support you all are gon...
i didnt know so many teachers knew about it. dont ...
had our 2.4km today, clocked in at 1730. couldnt b...
recap.lessons were rather slack today. spent one w...
mine, grace's & mel's.终于自己能为自己呼吸一口我不为你活的呼吸。最终话的最终场...
i look like i have double chin in this picture! ha...
►
July
(31)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(45)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(33)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(13)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment