Geography test was so screwed. I didnt even studied the night before, despite bringing the book back home. Only managed to do some last minute studying 15 minutes before the test. Sadly, whatever I read and thought would be tested, was not.
Science test was alright, because I listen during lessons so there wasnt much for me to study or memorize. Except for the part about ray diagrams of refraction, I was just trying my luck whilst drawing it.
Oh ya, yesterday was Ming Jie's birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Speaking of which, everyone seems to think we are related by blood because we look alike. Weird, because the both of us dont think we look a single bit alike. Haha.
Will be painting classroom on Monday afternoon! I shall make them paint the walls pink. Or maybe the part of the wall beside me. (:(:(: Please kindly inform Jie Run if you are free to come down to help out. Not too much people needed either, because the more the messier.
Did Simultaneous(?) Equations with Tammy today. I find it easier than I thought it was! Tammy you rock I loveeeee you!
Gonna study with Grace Dearie tomorrow I guess. Have so much to touch up on for the Math test on monday.
SHITTY BANG BANG!
(Lol Grace just said that to me and I find it so cute!)
Gahhh. Was supposed to decorate the notice board earlier on but I just did the word 'Volleyball' and stuck it there and went downstairs to play volleyball. Haha. It's been some time since I really played. My spikings didnt deprove at all(amazingly)! The ball could spin! Ahaha Im so happy please! I can receive other people's spikings too! AHHHHAA! This is so amazing.
Sorry if you dont find it amazing at all. Im just amazed at myself.
Having a sore throat. My voice is so low now! And I keep zhao-xia-ing! STOP LAUGHING ALREADY.
No comments:
Post a Comment