I realised Wei Yang's a nice person to hang out with. Even though we used to bicker a lot when he was sitting in front of me.
Does everyone realised we're just three days away to the first paper? That's like so soon!
Ugh.
I shall study for Electricity test(on Thursday) tomorrow. I have to score well for this test! So it wont pull down my overall.
I hope there is nothing after school tomorrow. I seriously need to go study. *GRACE!
Ahhh. I cant wait for PE tomorrow. Volleyball (:
AND OH! I so look forward to seeing 'Qinxin has improved' on my result slip! Or at least something which sums up to that.
Because I myself think I improved. Lol. Especially for Science! From a C5 to A2. That's like.. WOAH.
Okay I shall not get so excited just as yet.
I need to study for Geography even though it's so stupid.
Hahahah. Bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment