OHYAHOHYAH!
We played volleyball during PE today! MY SERVINGS WERE STILL FINE! Like some even went out. Not as in the sideways out but straight! Which means Im still a strong girl. HAHAHA. And I think I sort of pulled my back muscle? It's so pain now >:(
Tomorrow's speech day. And school ends at 10am.
& Nobody really bothered how your class looked like in YOUR class photos. We just happened to have a time slot after yours so yeah. You cant expect us to sit there and not look. It's not as if if we were the ones who were taking and you all wouldnt look. That's so dumb. WE WERENT STARING, WE WERE LOOKING. L-O-O-K-I-N-G.
So anyway, I am one of the taller girls in class! Like, third tallest! Followed by Khim Geok then Pearl. Stood beside Pearl for the class photo and we acted twit for the fun shot! sH0O k3wTzx lArhSzxz``!
No comments:
Post a Comment