20060417

What a wonderful day, because nobody laughed at my hair! Maybe they did laugh behind my back but nobody came in front of me and went like 'Oh Qinxin your hair sure sucks. If I had a hairstyle like that I wouldnt dare to come to school!' and walk off with some girlish peals of laughter. NOBODY DID THAT!

Whatever. But still, keep your comments to yourself.

So we had math test and chinese mock paper 1(the second part) today. Im quite confident to pass math this time. Quite only. And I didnt give a damn for chinese. My handwriting was obviously telling the teacher I find this so meaningless.

Oh well. Im currently on this studying fetish. So much so that whenever I ask someone out the reason would be to study. Unbelievable, yes?

Im so pissed at this guy(yes you're in green because I dont like you) who added me on MSN.

guy:
hi........
qinxin:
who are you?
guy:
sm1.........
qinxin:
?
qinxin:
this is so not fun.
guy:
ok la..... sori.........im frm 2b2........

qinxin:
2b2 who?

guy:
my name is ---............

qinxin:
?

guy:
wat?

qinxin:
i dont know you.

guy:
i also dun noe u ...........

qinxin:
then?

guy:
juz 1 2 b frens........cannot is it?


Like HELLO. Im asking you for your name so dont beat around the bush and go one big round introducing everything about yourself but not your name. &&! Obviously I dont know you but you dont know me?! That's like the stupid-est thing I've heard because how on earth did you manage to get my email address without knowing me? I've never published my MSN address anywhere that can be seen by unknown people, not even friendster. That's so dumb.

Oh.


qinxin:
so how did you get my email

guy:
eer.......i 'tyco' get ur email


Wow. You tyco-ly typed crap and it so happen to be my email address! That's so cool please?

Joke of the century can?

Ruined my beautiful day. Other than the rain.

No comments: