Grace wasnt in school today due to her sore eye. _______'s fault. According to Grace he wasnt like that in the past, but now.. ?!!?
So I was a lonely girl during Science lesson and I paid attention, somehow dozed off for fifteen. Ying Ting was making too much noise behind.
Did some painting and some Math and met Grace at void deck. Trained to Jurong and ate Delifrance! Like finally after so longggggg. Went to the library and tried studying Science but we ended up talking about some primary school schoolmates and made a lot of noise! We were singing this Childrens' Day song. You know, the one in malay.
Grace remembers all the bad things I did to her. She doesnt remember all the good stuffs I did. Tsktsk. SHE REMEMBERS THE DATE, AND HOW THE WHOLE CONVERSATION WAS LIKE, WORD FOR WORD.
But no, Im not that kind of person anymore.
James came afterwards. Grace kept asking me to call him over. So I called him and he didnt wanted to come. BUT WHEN GRACE TOOK OVER THE PHONE HE SAID YES IMMEDIATELY. Ass.
& I dont like his limegreen shoes. So minah.
As usual, both of them were talking on their own while I laughed at myself.
And I snorted while laughing. SNORTED. LOL
Some people are just so supercilious. Grace agrees with me!
EUUUNOEEEEAYYYEEEE lubeueulubmewelubeach AHHHHHHHHther!
Oh Grace that's for you! And you're turning 14 soon! YOU. ARE. OLDER. THAN. ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment