Read Grace's post about how everyone changed.
Time really flies. It's already going to be June(and my birthday will soon arrive)!
I got reminded of how hard Grace and I paid attention to Miss Seah during Science lessons in the lab since the beginning of the year. We didnt used to pay any attention to Mrs Grace Khoo(lol) or some other Physics teacher(I forgot who) last year.
I also got reminded of last year's dreadful valentube incident. Where Pearl put the gel inside the valentube on my hair, and I hurled some vulgarities and we stopped talking for days. Now? I dont use vulgarities anymore. And I never quarrelled with Pearl again.
Pearl I miss you so much! Come back and sit with me. I miss talking about Volleyball(and Netball) with you during anytime of the day. I miss how you shut me up for singing too much. I miss your funny laughter which in turn, made me laugh along for no reason. I miss gossiping and bitching with you. I miss you so much!
You were the only one who said my hair looked good last year when I had it badly cut. You were the only one who told me I sang well. You were the only one who told me Im strong because I can serve the ball over the net. You were the only one who made me laugh so much for nothing.
Oh my, this is so bad. I sound like a lesbian. But nevermind, Im not a lesbian but I still love Pearl! I went steady with her last night(private joke). LOL.
Okay, but I still love everyone else who loves me, even though I did not mention your name.
(:
{edit}
OH YOU KNOW WHAT, the blahblah part wasnt referring to you people. I was referring to someone else. Lol. Please get the facts right before trying to put people down. Or whatever. And thanks, Im an angel. Buy me a halo please?
PLUS, you all didnt say that it's our class but it was damn obvious? Dont make a huge roundabout just to try putting us down. Because you people dont(read: CANT) affect us that much. We have better things to do.
Go to 77th street and Get a life! okay?
And I dont give a damn about your blog your rules your boobs and all.
{/edit}
No comments:
Post a Comment