20060426

I love the Zoological Gardens. Ooooh. The animals there are just so gorgeous, right Pearl?

The Science competition was actually New South Wales. The questions were so primary school.

Sat beside Pearl for the test. I was practically falling asleep towards the end. Anyhow shaded the OAS and went to sleep.

We had PE today! Played Volleyball. As usual, did serves. Didnt use my fist, used my palm instead. I think using the palm is much easier.

I accidentally hit Kian Seng on his head while swinging my hand. He stayed far far away from me thereafter.

Kai Siang tried imitating my moves but he failed, so he went to be gay and served using xia shou. He was the only guy doing that. Gay please.

Did some receiving afterwards. Very crap. Paired up with Ming Ge and he didnt wanted to set for me to spike! Was like, eh can we like do three touch instead of two? I want to spike(in Chinese)! He agreed but in the end he didnt set for me. Pfft.

AHHH. ENGLISH IS TWO DAYS AWAY.

And we have Electricity test tomorrow D:<

No comments: