20060427

Hahahh yeah you know what? You can continue living in your own world of self-denial.

And yeah. It's no point revolving around the same topic over and over again. Laughed to myself while thinking about how dumb one can get.

So when I was changing into my uniform in the morning I was thinking if I'll bleed today. Just had this feeling that I might bleed halfway through Geography again. But I didnt care and didnt bring any - to school.

SO! After Geography I felt myself bleeding. I shouted fook and asked around of a -. Yingting gave me hers. So did pearl. This is so weird because usually Im the person everyone in class looks for when they need a -.

Okay whatever but it sure ruined my mood for Electricity test.

I think it was quite alright. Quite only. I doubt I'll get something as high as previous tests.

Got back our English composition titled Folly. I did pretty well, 21/30. I think that's the mark I always get for all compositions so there's nothing to be excited about. But I think it doesnt sound very primary school this time round. Grace got a good 24/30 for eating too many chocolates. I thought it was cute.

Had Math till 2ish. Went to umbrella area, sat there with Hui Chen and Qian Hui for around half an hour. There was supposed to be some Volleyball meeting but we only found out it's cancelled after waiting for so long. Wasnt even informed lalala!

Went to void deck to look for Xue Ting and all. They were settling some things with Jian Ting over the phone I think? Very dumb. I mean, just imagine Geraldine 1-on-1-ing? That's plain weird. So later Jian Ting sounded like she was crying and I went off since I find it so boring.

Laughed my ass off when Geraldine was telling me about it. We were trying to picture Geraldine fighting. Lol. Uber cuteness.

Headed to Macs and had lunch with Qian Hui, Josephine, Selina and Hui Chen. And I came home early!

My life is so boring.

Tomorrow is English paper but Im not in the exam mood yet.

& I wasnt complaining LOL. Is 'some people only know how to complain complain and complain' the only words you know? I was stating the facts. Black socks and white shoes are perfectly fine. It's just like how the biscuit of Oreo is black and the cream is white.

Weird comparison but still, what has Grace's wearing of black socks got to do with you all? Lol.

Just look at yourselves?

Off to study. Tata.

No comments: