jet set glamour
20060406
pearl
mememe!
yanjingyingting.
during class chalet. as you can see my class tee is so oversized.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(294)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(45)
▼
April
(48)
http://www.youtube.com/v/KAPrQkYgLS8SEE THIS! HAHA...
Big pancreas. I lublubzxz you. Yaye Grace finally ...
Boring Saturday. Eating roti prata again.Dont thin...
Wrote Jubilation for paper 1. It wasnt very well w...
不要伤心请你相信我 要等待 我的爱陪你用不离开..;qinxin! (like a shoebox ...
Hahahh yeah you know what? You can continue living...
Grace you're so bitchy but I still love you as muc...
I love the Zoological Gardens. Ooooh. The animals ...
I realised Wei Yang's a nice person to hang out wi...
When recess ended Pretty penciltin! Below the boar...
Hello all. In class now.Just had this Algebra test...
The weekend was considered well spent. Bought a co...
Read Grace's post about how everyone changed.Time ...
KAINA IS COMING BACK TO THE TEAM!!!(according to h...
Lets all put coins in our dimples! That's so coolz...
Was thinking back, about the zonals.We really coul...
Hello all 2d1 is a class of angels. How coolzxz.Yo...
Grace I love you so much (: THANKS ASSHOLE. For al...
OHYAHOHYAH!We played volleyball during PE today! M...
Grace wasnt in school today due to her sore eye. _...
Neoprints! Taken after sports carnival. On the day...
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY WENGYILE!(you nv say thanks to...
Oh something really funny happened today.So Grace ...
Talking to Pearl online. <3! Lynn, Me, Ying Ting, ...
What a wonderful day, because nobody laughed at my...
Just had an haircut. My ponytail is shorter than Y...
>:(Math test on monday. Tsktsk.Nothing to recap on...
Good luck all.MYE is just few weeks away.I serious...
Nobody online is free enough to bitch with me now....
PEARL IS SO SMALL!Haha. I made her pose for this p...
Geography test was so screwed. I didnt even studie...
EVERYONE PLEASE PUT A TICK IN THE BOX FOR ENGLISH ...
for good times and bad timesi'll be on your side f...
No title
FRIDAY.sports carnival! was the reserves for telem...
CONGRATS YAHUAN & MING GE!yaye i love you all 2dee...
OHYA OHYA!just now when grace and i were in macs o...
): amy is leaving in 3days' time. and yes this is ...
pearlmememe!yanjingyingting.during class chalet. a...
STARHUB IS SO LAGGING PLEASE! i exceeded my msges ...
WHATGOESARDCOMESARD.you know you are in no positio...
一九四三 世界大战阿嬷年轻的时候 爷爷爱他那么多 他们感情很深但是爷爷身负重任 就在离乡的那夜 给了...
季节没改变是想念没断线ive decided not to blog about the incid...
HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY :CHINESE LESSONso basically w...
再美的童话也会失去感觉(: i need a haircut.my fringe is so lon...
when 2D1 wont be complete anymoreamy's leaving nex...
sixhoursandsixteenminuteshappyaprilfool's :D呼吸 你走过...
NEWBLOGSKIN!(this is post 130(:)just had tuition. ...
►
March
(45)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(33)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(13)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment