Grace I love you so much (: THANKS ASSHOLE. For always being there for me for as long as I remember.
Today is speech day. Almost everyone I know is involved. So the lonely me came home early and did algebra.
Im using a lot of clips once again. Someday I shall just cut my hair shorter and get over and done with. Usually I'd wake up at 6.45am to get ready to go for school. But now Ive to wake up at 6.40am to have more time for me to tie my so very hard to manage hair. Five minutes of sleep is so important!
So anyway, we had Lit test in the morning. I wrote a lot of crap so I dont think I'll score well for this test. What a sad thing yes?
I need $$$$$$$ to buy three presents. Any kind souls?
{edit}I dont share as much as I share with Grace not because we dont like you and we dont care about you. We still do. It's just that we somehow know what kind of attitude or comments you'll give us if we were to tell you.{/edit}
No comments:
Post a Comment